Friday, May 23, 2014

4 yoga poses to do before bed

Can't sleep well?  

Sleep Deprived?

Try Yoga


Yes, I too have problems sleeping.  I can go to sleep OK but wake up a few hours later. Sometimes I am awake for 2-3 hours and then go back to sleep and wake up several more times. I'm feeling really lucky those nights that I get to go back to sleep after a half hour or so.

This has gone on for years and I am very surprised when I get that maybe one night a year that I have slept through the whole night.

I saw this link and thought I'd share it here as I know lots of us have sleep problems as well and over the years we try lots of things so here's another thing to try!  Yoga always helps me with whatever I need and I do love these 4 poses.


Share with others, we all need our beauty sleep!


More on Facebook & Twitter

Stay connected, sign up to Follow by Email
and share or comment below. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment