Tuesday, June 12, 2018

How to Meditate - Higher Balance Meditation

Meditation for your Wellness Toolbox


It only requires you to Sit and Breathe...


Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email


Most of us resist it but we do Need to RELAX more often.

They say Variety is the Spice of life so I'm sharing this short Guided Meditation Video for you today.  

It's easy - just sitting and breathing for 6 Minutes 37 Seconds. 


Simple - Mute the TV commercial.






Feel your Calm Breath RELAXING your Body & Mind.



Thank You for making yourself a priority and supporting your wellness.

I hope you're feeling more open, soft and relaxed.

This could be another addition to your wellness toolbox.

Take Care...

Wait before you go - What is in your Wellness toolbox?



Way back before I started doing Yoga and all that came later it was lots of walking and doing some exercise videos. 

I also decided to make myself like tea as it seemed to help me when I had a bad headache. 

I wish I had known more back then

Now I have lots of options that I can do but most of all I find that besides the yoga and physical exercise I need, just connecting to my breath consciously throughout the day really helps me be more mindful and changes how I feel.


It Can't get any easier than that!





No comments:

Post a Comment