Tuesday, September 24, 2019

I let my breath touch the tip of my nose and each one of my toes (?)


Invest In YOU - it only takes a few Moments

MY breath

Here we Go!


I love this little Poem titled 

MY Breath.

It was Fun Fun Fun to figure out and it helps us connect to our body and breath.

Enjoy!

Moving Forward from the Heart - 
Meditation #70

MY 
breath

"Whisper to yourself,

I let my breath touch
the tip of my nose, and the tips of each one of my toes.

I let my breath touch the tips of my fingers
and in the spaces between, it lingers.

I let my breath touch the back of my ears,
and it feels the softness of my tears.

I let my breath touch the back of my knees,
and all the organs inside me that are under a bit
of a squeeze.

I let my breath touch the bottom of my chin,
and all the hidden places on my skin.

I let my breath touch my soft belly parts,
and especially the soft spots in my heart.

I let my breath touch all those places
inside me that smile,
and it will change
those places that don't in awhile."

© 2015 Dona Anderson
Check out these great Wellness Resources

This is one of the 73 Meditations offered in
Moving Forward from the Heart.

Start where you are!

Gentle meditations of Inspiration, Encouragement and Gratitude 

will connect you with Success.



I hope you will help share this everyday wellness resource
with others at the links below.

With your Help - We continue to Travel the World.

Thanks and have wonderful day.

This time it's a little Poem for your Wellness Toolbox!

I can even imagine the kids making fun out of this. 

Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

Get more and more often on Facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment