Tuesday, September 17, 2019

What do you get when you mix Grass & Words

This ...

Dona Anderson

I can't lie,


I didn't know what I was doing.

I said to myself ...

Why do I need to take a picture of GRASS?

Then one day I looked at it and saw a soft 
place for Words to visit & rest.

So, I started flipping through the pages of Simply, One Breath At a Time and a few minutes later I had enough good words the fill the picture.

And YES, there is one word that doesn't match the set up of the rest.

See if you can find it.


Now, I have a 

Garden of good Words.

and they're earthing!


Check out the Update
a bit further down.

You can also Visit me on my Facebook Page


Update from an earlier post about our garden.

In that post I said I'd let you know what won my vote for best from the garden this year.

Well I decided back in July it was all the beautiful colors of the rainbow I got to enjoy from the flowers and vegetables.

Can't wait to share with you a post I wrote telling you more and it'll be published on October 15th

What's your garden about?


Thanks for your Visit today and please come again.

Don't forget to sign up to get new posts emailed to YOU.
Weekly posts are published on Tuesdays.


Lots to check out in the Archives.

Links for sharing below.

Take Care and have a wonderful week ahead.


Mom - I'm Earthing too.


No comments:

Post a Comment