Tuesday, November 12, 2019

EXPLORE. EXPERIENCE. EMBRACE.

2 Ex's & an Em ...

and way down is an Update

Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

Please keep going - a long post but you won't
be sorry you made it to the end.

Explore      Experience      Embrace


From - Moving Forward from the Heart

Sweetness lies inside the spaces where you
free your body, mind and spirit 
to fully celebrate
Life!

Many things make their way in my head when I'm laying awake during the night and unfortunately I don't remember most of them when it's finally time to wake up, or just get out of bed.

Anyway, I'd like to tell you a bit more about my book, Moving Forward from the Heart. and I've shared a bit of the beginning and the ending of later in this post.  You'll love it.

When I finished my first book, Simply, One Breath At a Time I still had more of those thoughts during the night, pages of notes saved and over the next year couldn't stop seeing things that said to me OH that would be good and this goes with that and...on and on.  

Needless to say the letting go of one book didn't send me towards feelings of that's done - I can rest now - but rather it left me with still more on paper and in my head.

On the back cover of Simply, I started it off with Dona's first book of guided relaxations offers... I had to write something in a hurry to send off and we were traveling across country. 

It was 2008, far away from home at the time and internet connections were not everywhere we were. 

It didn't hit me until much later that I asked my self, why did I say that? 

Somehow the universe had a plan

More was to come

I just didn't know it at the time.

In 2010 I started looking at my leftover notes and made a word file titled book 2011, just a time off in the future.

Well it was mid year 2015 when I finally said I'm done, but I still didn't have the title. A few earlier ideas didn't work and it took awhile before I got it. 

73 new Meditations full of things for us to Explore, Experience and Embrace.

In this post I'm going to share a bit of the first Meditation and then the last, number 73.

In between there is so much to 
Explore, Experience and Embrace.

Here's just a sampling of what you'll find in these 73 unique Meditations 

- Explore the Chakras, Reiki principles, Life, who you are now & affirmations.

- Experience nature, being at the top of a tree, a visit to the ocean, visualizations, treasures, moving the breath and much more. 

- Embrace your family, friends, hugs & most of all yourself. 

Our Lives change, we change and through all the changes we may not realize who we are or want to be Now.

So this book offers you many unique and gentle meditations of Inspiration, Encouragement, Presence and Gratitude. 

Here is a sampling from the beginning of  #1 - So Much More to See

"Whether your meditation practice is just getting started or it is an ongoing regular practice, it is there for you to simply breathe, nourish and restore.

Meditation is a special time for you to soften and release stress, move out old thoughts that clutter your mind, and to then use the space that remains for mindful presence.

Meditation connects you to your body for healing, rejuvenation and to create balance.  It opens the mind up to learning and understanding, to listening and dreaming, to reducing and eliminating."

There's more but now I want to include the ending of the last meditation #73, You Became the Beauty.  

If you have some time, think about all the things that could be between #1 that would lead you to #73.

Here it is ... 
© 2015 Dona Anderson

"You became the breath,
the breath became you

You became the difference, 
the difference became you

You became the knowing,
the knowing became you

You became the wisdom,
the wisdom became you

You became the beauty,
the beauty became you

You became the very best,
 and
the very best
became YOU ..."

Thanks for your visit.


Link to Resources - So much more to see ...



I love checking out where my visitors to this blog are from. Sometimes I even have to Google the country to find out where it is.

From an earlier post - Is your home on this list?


UPDATE

More Since that list - Welcome to ...

Quartar, Estonia, Uganda, Hong Kong, Venezuela, Pakistan, Brunei, Costa Rica, Latvia, Nigeria, Slovakia, Switzerland, Caribbean, Palestine, Kazakhstan, Oman, Luxembourg, Morocco, Algeria.



Thank You so much 
💚

I'd like to show you some words 
from others that help fill & 
nourish my Heart & Soul ...

Thank You to my Wellwishers 


Stay connected with Facebook







No comments:

Post a Comment