Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Leonard Cohen - Dance Me to the End of Love

Great song video about ...


Long Lasting Love


Dona Anderson

My Husband and I will be celebrating our 49th Wedding Anniversary in a few days and I found this video a while back and thought I'd share it with you.

Why do some marriages work and others don't?


I don't know that there's one right answer as we're all different. We all make mistakes and are given different challenges, personalities, health and many other things to face over the years.

Looking back on our many years together, I see how the bumps and hills we faced were managed along with the daily grind by a partnership of two supporting each other the best we could, and even that changes over time as we grow and learn.

I'll try to come up with something better for our 50th next year.


Enjoy this video and the Love in your Life.

Thanks for sharing at the Links below.




What's your #1 reason for
a long & happy marriage or partnership?

Links to share below.

No comments:

Post a Comment