Tuesday, November 5, 2019

SOMEWHERE Special along the JOURNEY

Not sure where


Dona Anderson

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email




We are nearing the End of another year and it seems to be that time of Reflection again on what we did, when we laughed, what we learned and the changes if any that happened.

Some of it may be wonderful, some not so.

I know I'm bad for change and just figuring out new appliances in the summer was  frustrating. 

But we get through it and move on to be thankful for all the good and see what we can learn from the rest.

I chose this picture for it being beautiful, powerful energy that goes on and on.  I remember taking it years ago but not exactly where it was.

A stop along the road,  part of our travels, somewhere along our journey of life.

You can't just be a visitor to being there, seeing this place where nature rules and not have felt it.

You felt it ...

The mist in the air, the sound of the falls, the knowing it is doing what it's suppose to do.

It leaves behind something deep inside, in those places where you know there is so much more to our Earth, Life and how we choose to be part of it.

The important part - how we choose to be part of it.


Thank you for being here today...


In case you Missed it

If you missed the 3 posts on What is Wellness
here's a more recent post where I shared links
to all 3.

I found that in getting to know more about what Wellness is,
we can learn more about how to protect it.



I Hope you come back for my weekly new posts.  
Make it easy by becoming an email subscriber.
It's easy - just a few steps involved.  I do not
share your emails or send junk mail.



More sharing on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment