Tuesday, November 28, 2017

My version of going Viral

It's not in the Millions


but over 10,000 to me is absolutely Amazing.

As I saw it getting closer I kept getting more and more excited! 


Dona Anderson

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

May 16, 2016 is this post

Come along ... see what happens

I share my blog posts weekly and never know how they will be received, but this one started to take off and hasn't stopped.

It has traveled around the World.

Find it here 

It's an excerpt from the guided relaxation titled I Give Thanks in my book - Simply, One Breath At a Time.  

I'm not sure why it keeps being shared all over the World, but in some way I feel that we are needing and looking for more kindness, understanding, compassion and gratitude.  

All the craziness these past few years that's coming from all directions leaves us wondering what's next, and maybe feeling worried, frustrated, scared and unsafe. 

I hope that you can use some of what I've shared to breathe and relax for a few minutes.

We often forget to give Thanks for the simple everyday things in our life and surroundings.

What has special meaning for you today? 



I thought you might like to also look at this post that says Thank You to others who support our lives.


Take Care.


Thank You for sharing or commenting at the links below.

Photo message for post only.

No comments:

Post a Comment