Wednesday, August 3, 2011

He picked a Green Card

One of my special moments of the festival weekend was with a small boy, maybe 4.  He must have seen me handing out the wellness cards from a distance and when he got to me, I was talking to a friend, so he came right back behind the table and asked it he could have one of my cards.

I said of course and that he could pick out his own, and to also pick one for his Mom.  So he picked a yellow one for his Mom, and then said his Dad needed one so he picked a blue one for him, and then he said he wanted a green one, then off he went so happy.

As green is the color of the heart chakra, I was not surprised he picked that color.  He seemed full of warmth and generosity.

I just love it when the little ones create those special moments so easily that touch your heart!


(My show handout cards are on colored paper, where the actual cards are white with colored roses)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet little guy thinking to get one for his dad too!

    Kathryn read a quote today on a bakery wall and we thought of you "life is not about how many breaths you take but of the moments that take your breath away!" Thanks for always reminding us of what's important! The puffins were not seen in the fog but the treats at the bakery were a feast for the senses!

    ReplyDelete