Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Friend Forever!

I saw this message circulating on Facebook quite a while ago and loved it.  It sure spoke to me so I thought I would share it.  Although it refers here to husbands, I know it is meant to be for anyone such as wives, partners, parents, friends, caregivers, teachers, sisters, brothers, children, grandparents, etc, and even some of our bosses at work as well.

Who would you like to share this with ...

My husband has made me laugh, wiped my tears, hugged me tight, saved my life, watched me succeed, seen me fail, cheered me on, kept me going strong, put up with my mood swings, has said everything will be alright when things get tough, and keeps me sane.  My husband is a promise from God that I’ll have a friend forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment