Monday, June 18, 2012

Book 2, 2011

As this time of year is a bit slower and not much on my calendar, I have been thinking about getting back to work on book 2 that I started last year.  I guess I was on a roll for a couple of months and then the sun came out for summer and the pages of the book were left for another time.

Even though I’ve been writing these posts and some other things, they don’t require the same commitment from me that I need when writing for the book.  I really have to go to a different place and I’m not sure how long it will take me to get there.

When I stopped last year, I thought it would be for a week or month or so and not a whole year.  So I’ve just tried to start by reading what I did, making changes, editing etc to see if I will get a spark and be inspired to start up again.  I really forgot most of what I did so now I’m looking at it being both surprised and amazed, and asking myself, where did that come from! 

Wish me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment