Saturday, July 27, 2013

Nautical Days 2013

I'll be at Nautical Days next weekend for another year of fun and meeting lots of people.

Come and check out my book, Cd, cards if you attend, I'll be at space #83.

Saturday Aug 3 to Monday Aug 5.  Comox, BC

It is a great weekend of entertainment for the whole family, and Shopping!

*August 5, thanks to all those who came by and especially those who let me know they had bought something previously that they were still enjoying.  One lady came to tell me that they played my CD for an upset and anxious grandchild who couldn't go to sleep and it worked, and the child asked for it to be played the next night.  Wow! How nice it is to share these things.

I asked for no rain and not as hot as last year and I got my wish, it was a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment