Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sharing a blog post by Louise Hay.

When did your life get started?


 Dona Anderson

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

I love this post I read this morning by Louise Hay

so I'm sharing it with you! 

Her post really spoke to me and I saw similarities between what she wrote and how my life and activities have changed from years ago to now.

I've heard lots of wonderful people say their life really started and even got better at certain ages and for me, I sometimes think of it as when the turtle is finally ready to stick his head out a bit further from his shell to see all there is and finds out there is still so much more!

Yes, it can be scary...

And it can take us out of our comfort zone.

It can take us a while to find what it is you do like and want in your life, and if we look back we'd see that through our lives we've always been changing, practicing and gaining experience in everything we have learned and done. 

This post encourages us to not stop as we age. 

It's about loving life, still getting out there, investing in our self and continuing to make our life richer and fuller. 

Here's the link.


No comments:

Post a Comment