Friday, November 21, 2014

Don't Throw Your Moments Away!

Dona Anderson

C. JoyBell C. Quote


Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson

Hi and I hope all is well for you today!

I wanted to share this quote from C. JoyBell C. with you as it talks to many of us.

"You can be the most beautiful person in the world and everybody sees light and rainbows when they look at you, but if you yourself don't know it, all of that doesn't even matter. Every second that you spend on doubting your worth, every moment that you use to criticize yourself, is a second of your life wasted, is a moment of your life thrown away. It's not like you have forever, so don't waste any of your seconds, don't throw even one of your moments away." ~ C. Joybell C.~

 Words have Power!

There are many times in our life experiences that we doubt ourselves and a lot of our self talk can be words we would never say to someone else.  How many times do we put ourselves down with little negative thoughts that build up over time.

Are the words you say to yourself Positive or Negative.  Get a notebook and write down some of those little things you say to yourself. You may be surprised.  Challenge the negatives, they are usually all untrue.

Let's work together to not throw our moments away because we don't have forever!


Say - I AM Beautiful. I AM Strong. I AM Wise. I AM Enough. I AM Happy. I AM Well.

You are Beautiful, Strong, Wise, Enough, Happy and Well!


** Here's a short video you may like from a previous post Dove Real Beauty Sketches


Thanks C.Joybell C.

Let's say that again!

I AM Beautiful.  I AM Strong. I AM Wise.  I AM Enough. I AM Happy. I AM Well.



Thanks for visiting!


Follow by Email, don't miss future posts!

Visit me on Facebook  & Twitter

Share below with friends by Email,
Facebook, Twitter and more.
Comments welcomed.



1 comment: