Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Will Work for Cookies!


What are your favorite Holiday Treats?


Yummy in my Tummy ...

Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson

Will Work for Cookies

Dona Anderson

Years ago, I used to make lots of different cookies, squares, tarts, desserts, and munchies - then the kids grew up, left home, and we grew larger waistlines.

Now I make a few favorites and we just have those sweet memories of overflowing containers on the counter and in the freezer.  I remember one year patiently trying to get a few perfect looking butter tarts to put in the freezer, and when the time came to get them out, there was only an empty container. 

(SANTA ... Someone was Naughty)

Some cookies like sugar cookies are really great right out of the freezer, and I remember a babysitter telling us about our son showing her where the key to the freezer was hidden.  (He was only 3 1/2)

I hope you'll have many wonderful goodies this year ... enjoy all the parts of creating them or if you buy them, enjoy the outing and selecting ...

Enjoy all the excitement and anticipation of good treats to eat and share!

And Watch Out - Cookie thieves are everywhere!

YUM!

Cookies!


I hope you tell others your stories -
and you can share this one of mine
or comment below!

Thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment