Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Dr. Mark Hyman: How Functional Medicine Helps Us Take Back Our Energy, F...

Changing the way we look at things!

Marie TV - Marie Forleo

Medicine is Changing.

Dona Anderson

I'm excited that the practice of medicine is changing. 

We're finding out so much more about the body and how it works.

Even the practices of Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Massage Therapy, Reflexology, Reiki, and many others are recognized more and more for their wonderful Healing Benefits and are changing lives.

Remember it wasn't that long ago when Acupuncture was not recognized and lots of illnesses were not understood or thought of as being all in our heads.

I also remember years ago when I needed some treatment after our vehicle was rear ended my Doctor was writing me referrals for Massage Therapy and the Chiropractor while she was saying she didn't really know what they did but I could try it.

I thought I'd share this video with you so we can continue to 
learn more and support  change in the doctor offices, in our homes, 
grocery stores and in the way we think.

The more we know the better questions we can ask.


LET'S make Getting Healthy Fun!

I think this quote fits in with this ...

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference ~ Winston Churchill

Take Care!



No comments:

Post a Comment