Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas Decorating made EASY - includes the Photo

Part of the Holiday Season is the Decorating


How many times up and down the stairs ...

Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

I thought I'd share a picture from last year. 

It's a Christmas themed blanket on the bed with some added winter stuffed toys.

Something so simple but I loved to come upstairs to my desk and check in on this everyday for a few weeks.

So, I did it again this year.


Simple & Easy


Time now to rest.

You can check out other Christmas Posts for years past in the Archives


Bye for now & have FUN!


Finally something Easy!


Just a little side note to say that I change the picture on the side under Wellness Moments frequently so if you see something you like they can be saved to Pinterest to make yourself a file.  The post pictures can also be saved. 


No comments:

Post a Comment