Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Tis The Season

Time again to say Merry Christmas


Dona Anderson

My best thoughts and wishes go out to You for however you celebrate this time of year.

I know I've said this many times but the years do... go by too fast.




This photo is from last Christmas but that's Ok.

I use my own photos as you can probably tell and sometimes they may be from the previous year.  

Anyway last year I had this red geranium still from the summer and a planter on the front porch empty so I thought I'd put the 2 together.

A stormy windy day then left small branches on the road side to pick up and the little sign Tis the Season finished the Welcoming decoration.

The flower did a great job and lasted to the middle of February.  

I know you're busy so 
have a wonderful Day!


Don't miss a beautiful song video next week.


And, Yes, I'll be watching for
Santa Claus tonight.

Got Time.
Lots More related posts in
the archives from past years

What are some of your decorations?



No comments:

Post a Comment