Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Come Along ... see what happens

Breathe in, Be full ... Breathe out, Be empty ...


What holds special meaning for you today?

 Dona Anderson

Support your Wellness
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email


Dona Anderson

The Guided Relaxation in Simply, One Breath At a Time titled, I Give Thanks on page 115 takes us to a calm place and invites us to express gratitude for some of life's riches and pleasures.

What goes unnoticed in your busy life?


I thought I'd share the ones I wrote, and I know you will have lots of special ones of your own to add in.


Enjoy a few minutes to rest and give Thanks!


For the wonders of earth,                    I give thanks

For each drink of water,                       I give thanks

For warmth from the sun,                    I give thanks

For the beauty of nature,                     I give thanks

For each gift of a breath,                     I give thanks

For kindness in a smile,                       I give thanks

For the chance to laugh,                      I give thanks

For the grace to dance,                       I give thanks

For the notes in music,                        I give thanks

For the love in my life,                         I give thanks

For this present moment,                    I give thanks

For all this and much more…              I give thanks

Namaste.

Is it Spring in your part of the World? Here's a new post about Spring but you can enjoy it anytime. 


 


Link here to see more about

Simply, One Breath At a Time
has 65 Guided scripts - and is 
available in paper and especially
for those around the world, eBook.
   



Links to Share or Comment below


Photo for post only.

There's lots more Wellness.
New posts every Tuesday.
Check the Home page at
the top of this page.

And, check out the Archives for lots more!

14 comments:

  1. Again a huge Thank You for your time to view this post and Share it. It has reached thousands and traveled the World. I can't express my heartfelt thanks to You for making my dreams of sharing wellness with the world a reality. I hope while you're here you'll sign up to follow me by email to get my weekly posts and together we can spread more wellness out into the world. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You again for viewing and sharing this post. We have made it to over 23,000 views now. We're still Travelling the World offering simple Gifts of Gratitude and Wellness because of your Shares. You've helped me create a Miracle and in my world and hopefully this post helped make a difference in the world of others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. I certainly love this website. Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article. I'm facing some of these issues as
    well..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. It's been a touch year of ups & downs - let's be thankful for those little things that add up. Take Care.

      Delete
  5. I'm not sure why but this blog is loading very slow for me.

    Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end?

    I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website
    with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information.
    I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

    Outstanding blog and brilliant design and style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your kind words. Love it that you are liking the information and will be sharing. I enjoy the process of making the weekly posts these 10+ years and thrilled that they travel the world. This has become my way to help others. Again, Thank You.

      Delete
  7. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this outstanding blog!
    I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my
    Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will share this website with my Facebook group.

    Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your Lovely comment. It was a real joy to read and will definitely fill my heart. I share new posts every Tuesday and over 650 in the archives to view and share at your leisure. Again, a big Thank You.

      Delete
  8. Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?
    I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having
    a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.

    The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs
    and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty part of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say
    that I acquire actually enjoyed account your weblog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing on your augment or even I fulfillment you get right of entry to persistently
    fast.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological world
    everything is accessible on web?

    ReplyDelete