Tuesday, October 22, 2019

True Treasures

 What's That?

Dona Anderson

Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

A new idea

In 2009 I started work on what later became my card set from Simply, One Breath At a Time  called One Rose Wellness Cards.


They're 105 short messages for mini meditations, a time to catch your breath, relax, change thoughts, smile and so on.

Recently I thought about finding passages a bit longer and sharing them with you occasionally.

I've shared these before but now I like the idea that they will be referred to as True Treasures in the labels below.

So anytime you see True Treasures in the label area you can check out other similar posts.

They'll be offering you more time to pause, linger for self care, reflection, gratitude, breath awareness and more. 

I always flip through the pages of my books and what I need is usually where I stop. 

After a few lines I'm transported to a place to open my body, connect with my breath, let go of stress or to a place or memory.

Another day it might be feeling free in peace, nature, or just being reminded to take care of me, that I deserve to feel Well.

I'll be using excerpts from both books and I'll tell you in the post which book it's from and the page number.

I just happened to have made a photo message of this one. (I love adding text to photos)

It is from Meditation #39 - Will You Go,
page 99 in Moving Forward from the Heart

If you have this book look it up to see the rest of the meditation.


Visit the Resources Page


Please Share the GOOD Stuff,
You never know who it may help.

Take Care.

Lots more sharing happens 
on Facebook.


**Use the label below True Treasures to link to
other similar posts. (already a couple there)

1 comment:

  1. Often our treasures are kept hidden in a box drawer, safe shelf or in our heart. Is it time to revisit them again, take them out, have a look & remember why they mean so much to You.

    ReplyDelete