Tuesday, May 15, 2012

ISLAND Gals


Last December I was asked to write an article for the spring issue of the magazine Island Gals.  This issue arrived and there I am, on page 6.

This is a great local magazine created by women who are sharing with us words of inspiration, motivation, humour, and information.  All of which are things we need and want, and it focuses on celebrating and connecting women.
  
My story was about how my retirement to do list needed changing.  I talked about how I needed to find new things, and how they have excited and surprised me at the same time.

A few days ago I received an email from a reader thanking me for sharing my story, I was so thrilled and grateful.  This really confirmed that the magazine is truly about celebrating and connecting!

Here's a link to the magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment