Monday, February 4, 2013

A few of my Favorite Posts so far!

I enjoyed spending a bit of time looking back over past blog posts and picking out a few that I both enjoyed writing and rereading. 

They seem to continue to inspire me in many ways to be aware of the simple pleasures of life, work with what you have,  and how it doesn't take much to make us happy. 

Anyway these are the ones:

2012
Anniversary of You, Mar 10
What is a Garden, Oct 25

2011
A Time to Laugh, August 11 - Winner!
Awareness, Oct 27
Good Tidings to You, Dec 18

2010
Waking up to Silence, Dec 10

And my winner is......come back to this post in a couple of weeks to find out!

Feb 4, Well, it was hard and I changed my mind many times. Today my pick is  - A Time to Laugh!
This one reminded me of some important things and that it is OK to laugh at myself when I need to, something I seem to forget.  What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment