Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My DREAM

My Dream


Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson
 
It all started with a dream, a dream that I could send out into the world.  Simply, One Breath At a Time began from the dream to help others relax, breathe, soften and let go of their stress.  A book you can take anywhere and use as a tool and resource for yourself or to share with others.  It was my way to be a giver of care.

And, like the healing energy that travels through the hands and words of so many practioners, parents, teachers, and caregivers the simple, gentle and positive words in this book can help bring a person back to balance, and encourage ongoing healing through breath, reducing stress, and body and mind relaxation.
Dona Anderson

You can change your thoughts,
You can reduce your stresses, and
You can bring more wellness into your life.

I hope my dream can be a part of 
your better results!


Online sales for Simply, ... at Amazon

Other ebook formats at online booksellers

Please sign up to follow by email and
share or comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment