Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Retirement is Here - Now What!

Are You Planning or already Retired?


Are you nervous to take that next step in Life?

Dona Anderson


Dona Anderson
I don't want to waste this time I waited so long for!

Sound familiar!

Did you have one or are making that I want to do list
for retirement?

Our early retirement was preplanned years in advance.  We wanted to move to the location of our choice before we got much older.  When I got here permanently we were  still doing lots of finishing work on the house and yard so I ended up not really loving all of my new life at first, and although  I had my list, I soon found out it no longer suited me.

After a while things started to shift slowly and over the next few years a new life began to emerge. A life that was never imagined. 

What did I get myself into?

In 2012, I wrote an article for Island Gals magazine.  After the first one the Publisher thought my story would help other ladies who found it hard to leave the busyness and routine of work life, so my one article became a series of 4 for the year.  She said some ladies she knew even found it hard to pamper or reinvest in themselves to support this next phase of their lives.  

Not sure about you, but I hope to be enjoying my Retirement years for a long time so I will need lots of pampering and investing.

I hope you'll take a look at my stories ...

I'm sharing the links for the repost version as it is interesting to read the later thoughts I added at the start. Just click on the title to take you there!

Yogis, I think you'll especially like the last one of the series, Pages for you ... just to be you!







I recently watched a PBS Special with Dr. Christiane Northrup talking about her new book, Goddesses Never Age.  I really agree with her message about changing our thoughts, and how we speak to ourselves and act etc.  I think I'll start work on becoming a Goddess!

Thanks for sharing with others at the links below.


What's coming up next?
Follow by email and find out.
Enter your email address:

No comments:

Post a Comment