Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Do small things with great Love ~ Mother Teresa

Compassion Stones 
always gifted ~ never sold



Gifts from the Heart

Dona Anderson


I'd like to introduce you to Carolin Post from Calgary, Alberta Canada 

Carolin is shining her beautiful light out to others through her artwork and inspiring messages.

I first saw her artwork on Facebook when she was drawing in the sand while on vacation, and her messages are now travelling the world as they go into the hands and hearts of so many.

She leaves her Compassion Stones in random places for people to find. 

Imagine finding this beautifully packaged Compassion Stone on a statue, sitting on a bench in a mall or park, some even took a ride on a cruise ship to Alaska. 

She also has extended her Compassion Stones out to support local organizations, hospitals and makes other special deliveries.

The journey continues from the giver to the receiver  - both sharing in the gifts each stone brings for love, peace and happiness. 

Each stone is numbered.

I received # 443 in June and I know she has been busy painting so I can't imagine what number she is up to now. I'm sure well over 500.





I alone cannot change the world but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples ~ Mother Teresa

Carolin ~ you are sending so many ripples out into the world.
Thank You.


I can hear the angels overhead singing with JOY!



Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email



No comments:

Post a Comment