Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Conflicting to Amazing


Everything Starts to be Amazing





From Moving forward from the Heart

Meditation #66


Dona Anderson



It's a conflicting time of year trying to get back to normal life again after another wonderful summer of sunshine, lots of delicious fresh food from the garden, outings and a few lazy days.

Here's some help to refocus on the present moments in your day.

Enjoy, and thanks for sharing with others.


Everything starts to be amazing when each day
I am the best I am able to be.

Everything starts to be amazing when I begin from a 
place of peace, presence, and wellness.

Everything starts to be amazing when I feel the
richness of my next breath and how it connects me to the world

Everything starts to be amazing when I focus on
all that I am able to do,

When I am grateful
for all that I already have,

When I see 
simplicity, harmony, beauty and joy
as being part of my everyday life,

and

Everything is amazing when
I receive the gift of another day to see the love and kindness
in your Sweet, Sweet Smile.

               

~ Moving Forward from the Heart - Dona Anderson ©2015~


Thanks for sharing with friends at the links below.


Link to more about Moving Forward from the Heart and other Wellness Products

More Wellness on my Facebook page


Click on the label Moving Forward below to see more from this great book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment