Tuesday, November 29, 2016

"Happy Talk" from SOUTH PACIFIC

All of a Sudden an old Song Pops in your Head


Dona Anderson



A Movie from my childhood.


I was out walking the other day all of sudden I started singing this song.

Where do these old songs come from?


Does this happen to you?





Love the line that says
Got to have a dream
If you don't have a dream
how you going to have your dream come true

I guess this could be our take away message from this fun song.

In the Meditation Live Your Dreams from my book Moving Forward from the Heart I talk about how sometimes dreams can be scary and often seem unattainable.

As we start making plans for the new year 2017, I hope your old or new dreams come with ease, wellness and each day you get to have fun learning and exploring.

And, taking the title from another Meditation - Enjoy even the boring parts.

Take Care.

What Dreams are in Your Future


Thanks for visiting!

Do you need to bring your Sparkle back?





No comments:

Post a Comment