Tuesday, September 19, 2017

I Almost Missed it.

What's your Awareness Level?


Do you see what's around you?

Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

On a scale of one to ten I was BAD.  


I really had never been taught to notice things.  It's a bird, a flower so what. 

Dona Anderson - message from
Simply, One Breath At a Time

I missed so much.

My husband taught me about seeing things.

We would go for a walk and he'd say look at that bird, see the flower and on and on whatever he saw he'd share it with me.

I hadn't seen any of it.  I was just walking not seeing.

Did you do this?

I hope I wasn't the only one.

He got me started and then later I started looking for things to see.

Yoga also took me to another level for mind & body awareness and now putting it all together I'm not Bad anymore


But still there are times like this one. 

I almost missed this small, silent creation someone lovingly made and left for others to see and enjoy.

I was looking at the big picture and hadn't seen what was right there in front of me a few feet away.

Life Lessons.



No comments:

Post a Comment