Tuesday, September 5, 2017

That was Great Advice

SEE WHAT You Discover

Dona Anderson

Before you get into this post I wanted to say that I hoped you enjoyed the Songs and Music I shared with you over the Summer.

Music is a wonderful gift to help us sing along, dance or just relax & enjoy.  Maybe I'll do it again next summer (?)

If you missed them please go to the archives for July and August.

Now on to this week's post. 


Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

Dona Anderson - message from Simply, One Breath At a Time.

This is one of my favorite photos!

It invites me to take a deep breath to fill my body, mind and spirit.

It invites me to think about supporting a healthy lifestyle and deciding who I want to be.

Each time I see this photo I think about where I want to go, what I want to learn, see, do or explore.

Sometimes I even get a thought about what may be missing in my life because we often get busy and forget what we love to do or used to love to do.

As we begin the fall season which takes us back to work, school and other activities after the summer break, let it speak to You.



Take a few moments and see what it says to you today.


Do you have trouble Relaxing - Lots of HELP on the Shop Page.


Find Gifts to last a lifetime


No comments:

Post a Comment