Tuesday, February 19, 2019

We all want Moments for being Calm, Quiet and Still

How to do it is

the problem ...

Help!


Dona Anderson
Subscribe to Dona Anderson by Email

Dona's Dream - to send wellness out into the world. 



A One Rose Wellness message for You today.

Messages are from the pages of Simply, One Breath At a Time.


Become calm quiet still

enjoy the beauty of this time,

this place,

this breath ...






Do You have a calm quiet place?

Today, I think of it as the times when there's a balance between the Head & Heart.

The actual place doesn't matter, it's the feeling that matters.

It could be at the ocean or in the grocery store line up.

It could be on the bus or the walking trail.

I find it when I feel present, alert and connected to my life and my breath ...

It could also be called a time, place and breath of Gratitude.


Don't be afraid to be still, to relax...to listen.


Link here to another great message 

Also use the label below One Rose Cards for more.

Thank You for sharing this message to help others!


One Rose Wellness Cards is a set of 105 messages for mini moments of meditation, awareness, inspiration, gratitude or simply a reminder to breathe.

All the messages are from the book, Simply, One Breath At a Time.

Just Breathe

 More on Facebook, Dona Anderson, Roots to Breath

 Info on One Rose Wellness Cards and other resources here.





Love it when you share at the Links below.

Keep Smiling ...

I also share some of my calm places in the pictures I share on the side under Wellness Moments. I change them frequently but you can save them to Pinterest and make yourself a file if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment