Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Josh Groban - Bridge Over Troubled Water (Live from Madison Square Garden)

Why Wait
do it now.


Dona Anderson

I found this video a while back and when I saw this day without a post yet, I did the deed and made it for today.

I don't know how many times I find something wonderful like this and it sits around for a while - so I said to myself, I think someone needs it now.




Josh Groban is wonderful and this is an amazing group of musicians.

Enjoy!

Fills the Heart.



Photo from March 2020

PS. this photo is from the Harbor where we live. A wonderful year round place to go for or a walk, rest or to just enjoy the fresh air.  

New posts every Tuesday, and
over 650 in the Archives for you to
view and share.
Links for sharing below.

Don't miss future posts - 


1 comment:

  1. He sure makes it easy for us to make a list of our favorite Josh Groban songs. I still remember seeing him years ago on a TV show where he sang a song and soon after he was famous and luckily we got to see him more and more. Hopefully one day I get to attend a concert of his - on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete