Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Fun time to pick - What would You be?

9 questions to ask yourself ... 

It's hard to pick - can it be more than one.

Dona Anderson

I was flipping through my book Moving Forward from the Heart and came across the meditation What would You be #46 on page 114. I decided to share some of it with you and make it another of our True Treasures. 

It's a fun place to pause and let go of that junk in our head for a few minutes.

It's funny how a simple question can be quite hard to answer so I decided to wait until until all the fruits and vegies were sampled over the summer and the colors of the flowers and seasons are still in our minds. 

And, OK, to be honest I was having difficulty just picking one for my answer so I figured I can think about it longer or ask myself the question more times so I can pick more things. 

There, problem solved. 

Anyway here is a shortened version of what's on the page. You can do one or pick a few - whatever you want. 

It's just for fun and to get us thinking about things in our everyday life.

Here goes.

If you were a flavour, what would you be?

If you were a color, what would you be?

If you were a fragrance, what would you be?

If you were a shape, what would you be?

a flower ... a season ... a tree ... an animal ... ?

and it ends with

You are You, what will you be?


So ok, who else picked strawberry for flavour?

PS. Next time it will be that peach that I picked off the tree a few years ago that was really juicy, sweet, warm from the sun and oh so perfect. 

Or that pear from a roadside market that was so delicious and the juice was running down my face.(oh sorry that's more for a fruit not flavour)

Oops, I guess I should have added Fruit on the list, but I'm covered  - I wrote it down on the page. 



Have Fun add in some others
to the list that you think of. 

Thanks for your visit and new posts every Tuesday.

Tuesday is our Day.


Information on Resources at this link

Links for sharing below.

Check out other True Treasure posts at the label below.

All past posts in the Archives for you to view and share.


A forest walk.


1 comment:

  1. The summers are always different and the garden harvests change as well. I usually mostly think of the garden when answering these questions but they don't have to be. It's getting that time for last pickings, cleaning up and putting things away for the fall as the weather changes. I did make an apple and a pear pie recently so food is on my mind. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete