Tuesday, December 21, 2021

I'm Dreaming of a ... You know the rest.

You know the Rest!

Michael Bublé & Bing Crosby - White Christmas


Yes, I had to share.



It's like watching the old movies on TV - those Christmas Traditions.

Hi, how are you?

Hope you aren't too tired and busy.
It's amazing how they put 2 singers together.
Love it.

Anyway, I don't want to keep you,
I know you're busy.  

If you don't have time now, save it for when it's tea or coffee time.  Then you can rest and enjoy it.

I hope you'll click on the share to FB or other links below.

Let's reach out & share with others so they can enjoy it too ...🎄

Thanks for your visit today. 
  
       Will work for Cookies


PS. I still have a couple of days to get some Cookies made for Santa.

What's your favorite kind of cookie?

Have a great week ahead.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or whatever your holiday is, Enjoy.

Next week is our last post for 2021. 


I don't know why when you get older
the time goes by so ... fast. 




1 comment:

  1. A white Christmas - It may happen. We had lots of snow a few weeks ago then rain and back to green grass. Forecast now is for chance of rain or snow as we officially welcome in winter. Please stay safe at home or if travelling. My gift to me would really be of magically being taken off to a beautiful warm island and relaxing at the beach - maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete