Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Jon Batiste Performing Blackbird


Hello, and thanks for your visit today.
Another week gone by already.


Dona Anderson

I can't believe I hadn't seen this before so when I saw this video I didn't want You to miss it too.

Jon Batiste Performing Blackbird - 09 FEB 2016


I get a lot of views for the music videos. 

They seem timeless for us to hear over and over again. Some are for special occasions, to sing or dance with, others hold memories, emotions and more. 

This will definitely be one of them.


I can see those little ones that love playing the piano busy starting to see how they can interpret other songs using their inspiration and musical talents.

The song written by Paul McCartney back in 1968 catches our attention as well as the music.

It's an easy song to sing along with but the meaning behind it raises different feelings as it comes from a time back in the civil rights movement years ago. 

You can google it for more information. 

If You haven't heard this version before have listen so you can hear how Jon Batiste captures our attention with his amazing piano playing. 

We hear something very familiar but it's different, and I think he must of used all the keys/notes for this beautiful arrangement.

WOW WOW WOW






PS.  I've been busy and started preparing for this years Summer of Music 2022 that starts on the first Tuesday in July.

Previous years are in the Archives for July & August starting in 2017. 

I hope you enjoyed this weeks post and visit again soon.  

Thanks for sharing with others at the links below and past posts in the archives for you to view, save or share.

Join in with the others from around the world each week. 

Bye for now and Take care!


1 comment:

  1. I love it when I find something great like this to share with You. I feel like a kid in the candy shop. I hope you like the video too for this weeks post. We are very lucky to have so much variety of music - something for everyone at every age.

    ReplyDelete