Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Would this be a Challenge for You?


Winters in Sweden

Learning to live with the light & the darkness

 & loving the differences in the seasons



This Amazing video captures so much beauty.

Her soothing voice & story lets us come along and feel the love in her for the mountains, rivers, stars and forests.


The world offers us so much variety in nature, climate and lifestyles choices in the different locations. 

I didn't know about all the information she shared and I'm glad to have seen this and wanted to share it with you.

Her view of the stars and northern lights are wonderful. I wonder what people centuries ago thought about them. 


PS. I think I'd have a really hard time doing an ice bath but they're suppose to be good.  Burr ....

Thanks for your visit and links for sharing below.

I wonder where in the World we'll travel to this week,  

perhaps Sweden! 



Take care and have a great day.

New posts on Tuesdays



Our snow a few weeks ago.


1 comment:

  1. Great video and mix of scenery to explore along with her. Another reminder of how beautiful this world is. I hope climate change is not affecting it there.

    ReplyDelete