Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Sending out Hugs & more

Daily Ingredients to say to yourself. 

Self Care time

It's time for another True Treasures post.

This one is a few lines from the Meditation titled Today # 21 on page 61 in my book Moving Forward from the Heart.

Softly say to yourself

Today

"There will be peace in my thoughts,

There will be peace in my words,

 There will be peace in my actions,

 There will be peace in my heart,

 There will be peace in my world."

       

Quietly let those words absorb into your next few breaths. 

Are You feeling like a hug is waiting?

Go ahead and give yourself a big HUG then take a few minutes to just breathe, rest, smile and when ready restart your day.

PS. When I give myself a Hug, I like to massage wherever I can reach on my shoulders, arms, neck, back, face - just go for it!



I hope you're having a great day and these words helped make it even better.

Take some (guilt free) time to absorb feelings of space, lightness, comfort, warmth and Gratitude for all that You do everyday.

Thanks for your visit today.

New posts on Tuesdays. 

Links for sharing below and over 700 posts now in the Archives that you can view, save or share at your leisure and no cost.


Check out the resources at this link.


Links for sharing below.

Moving forward from the Heart © 2015.

Here's a beautiful video about Spring



Spring always gets us thinking more about the earth as it's time for renewal, growth, gardens and planting. 

It gives us Sun, rain and may even surprise us with a soft sprinkling of snow. As it gets lighter in the mornings now I get to wake up to birdsongs as they take turns for an hour or so. Nature is a beautiful Gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment