Tuesday, August 9, 2022

The great song, -- One Moment In Time - Dana Winner (live)


One Moment in Time


Dona Anderson

Summer of Music
Week 6


Ok,  yes I was up cheering her on ...


Glad I didn't break anything.

Have a listen!






I'm lucky I have my office/computer room to myself upstairs that 

allows me to get my crazy dance on every once in a while.

I think I was boxing or something like that, anyway glad no one 

could see other than my support team who were asleep.
 

Were You up cheering too?  



Dogs with jobs - 
Lucy & Kelsie my support team everyday.


lots more in the Archives for you to view, save & share.

Links below.


PS. This is my 6th Summer of Music.

All past posts are in the Archives for July & August.

Last year we travelled around the world and I made it easy for you to see them by linking to this  one post  for the 9 summer posts.


Thanks for your visit. 
Take Care.


No comments:

Post a Comment