Tuesday, November 8, 2022

How many years do we have to do housework?

 Do You like to Dust?

I didn't get that gene but still must do it.

Dona Anderson


In our family, it's my sister. She loves to clean.

Hi, Thanks for visiting today and if you're new to this blog. I publish posts weekly, on Tuesdays. 

I've seen the list below several times and this time I thought I'd share it.

As we're moving through Fall with Winter approaching ... what will we do.


Back when I was little there was always the spring and fall house cleaning of the cupboards, drawers, closets, windows etc. etc.

That was on top of the weekly cleaning. 

I don't know if this is still a thing now or not - maybe not so frequent or planned.

With that out of the way it was then time to think about Christmas and hoped to find something to do over the long cold winter, which wasn't much. 

I love this list of things to do - very doable. 
 


Thank You Rose Milligan,

A wonderful selection of things to do that connect you to nature, friends, art, music, books and more.


PS. Even if You do some of these already it's the connection and knowing that it's an activity that fills you with many wonderful feelings and emotions.

Those feelings that fill your heart with Joy.

A time when hours pass by like minutes.



yes Old Age is approaching ...

It's already here for me.

Maybe time to hire someone to do the dusting soon.

Thanks for your visit today. 

Over 700 posts in the Archives that you can view save & share.  

Have a great day and week ahead. 

Thanks for sharing at the links below. Together we're spreading wellness around the world.

Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment