Saturday, January 8, 2011

Finding Music

This may be the hardest part of this recording process.  Maybe not later when I know more, but to find music from short samples is very difficult.  I spent days finding something and then more days agreeing with what I got and searching for an alternative because I just wasn't feeling it from the samples.

Anyway, I ended up getting something totally different and not sure I made the right choice.  The music is wonderful, but again, I'm not sure.  I hope it all works out.  I wish I had  more of  "the people" those experts who know about these things, take care of things in the background that I don't even know about yet, or who do all those others things to support me that need to be done because I'm not doing things I should be.

And as I write this, I'm realizing that I don't say thank you enough to those who are here, helping, and supporting me.  Expectations can often get in the way of thank yous and appreciation for others daily contributions to make things in life smooth from making lunch, walking the dogs, doing dishes, to always helping with computer stuff, etc etc etc.

I had no idea this note would be about anything other than finding music, and it has gradually gone in a different direction.  One of awareness, and expressing appreciation and gratitude.  A wonderful detour, and now I have some thank yous to give out!

No comments:

Post a Comment