Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Time to get out and breathe!

It has been a busy time lately.  I've been working on the CD, getting a cover picture and writing info for the back about the relaxations, contacting the manufacturer, and listening to reference copies multiple times on 3 different players. 

Happy to say that now I've approved the graphics and the last reference CD so now the master can be produced, then one last listen before sending it off to Vancouver.

My old brain will finally get to rest again!  Although I did have a wonderful day on Sunday.  I went to a meditation workshop with a Tibetan Lama.  It was a nice chance to rest and let go of all the other things going on. I also met a wonderful lady who sat next to me that had moved here from Edmonton as well.

Driving home from the workshop I was reminded that I've been staying in the house too much lately, so now I have to get out and breathe, drive over to the ocean with my tea, get my runners on and just go.  Why not!   

No comments:

Post a Comment