Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Master at Work

The last two days were at the recording studio.  That was fun!  My part was short, reading the relaxations then the rest of the day was in the experts hands.  Editing and making miracles happen with the music.  It was wonderful to watch parts of different tracks being merged together, overlapped, slowed down, cut out, lengthened etc to make it all work together with my words and timing. 

A Master at work is always wonderful to watch. 

So now, I can say I did pick the music that I wanted.  As the music is a huge part of the relaxation experience on a CD that will be listened to over and over, I wanted it to be soothing and at the same time uplifting, not dragging and depressing.  So this has all sorts of sounds that take you on a listening jouney as well. 

This has been a wonderful experience, and if I get the opportunity to make another CD, I will be even more excited as all the stress and uncertainty is gone and I'll just have creative juices on full speed now that I know what can happen when you have someone great to work with.   

No comments:

Post a Comment