Thursday, July 21, 2011

Nautical Days!

I will be at Nautical Days for the long weekend, July 30 - Aug 1. 

It runs at the same time as the Filberg Festival so there is lots to see and do in Comox then.

I am excited to be able to get out again and meet people, talk about the book, cards, and new this year is the CD. 

Hoping to get some nice summer weather for all of us that will be outside in our tents. 

The other evening when the sun finally appeared in the blue sky, I was reminded of that old song about the boy who sent a letter home from camp asking to come home, then the sun finally came out and all was good.  So I've been humming that song, Camp Granada, quite a bit since then.

Will the sun please come out and stay for a few days so I can get a different song playing in my head!

Hoping your summer and travels are good, safe, and relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment