Monday, October 10, 2011

Click here to get started!

I have to admit it, last year when I started looking at making a blog, I didn’t really know much about blogs, but I thought it would be easier to do than a website.  I went to different sites for making your own and I remember it saying click here to get started. After a while to my surprise, I did, one click, then another, and another, and soon something started to appear.

I do not understand computer language, but I did it, and I was so proud of myself.  Then the next part was what do I say, and somewhere it said to just write something and things will come. 

Looking back at my first posts, I remember feeling quite scared of this connection out into the huge world.  Who would visit me? Why would they visit me?  A year later I’m not scared anymore and I’ve just kept writing to see what comes.

Anyway, much thanks to all of you for your visits of support!! 

For me, I’ll never know what I can find next if I don’t get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment