Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dr Wayne Dyer wrote:

"You cannot always control what goes on outside, but you can always control what goes on inside"

I'm glad I get great words of wisdom sent to me on Facebook.  I received this one a while ago and saved it as I knew it would of course come in handy.

During the last week, I had my rain jacket stolen from a store I was visiting when I laid it down for a few minutes, and only for the second time in my life, walked out of a restaurant.  I only had water so I didn't need to pay and felt I needed to escape in that moment to be in control.  Sorry, but I can get miserable when I'm both hungry and tired!

I was so glad the jacket did not contain keys, wallet, or any other valuables.  The person left with a few used Kleenexes and a pair of $1.00 gloves.  Why would someone steal and risk getting caught over an inexpensive used jacket?

The restaurant only had 3 other people there and they were eating already.  Why would it take over an hour to not get a pizza, and also have to cancel the order for the "appetizer special" that was obviously forgotten and not to be the appetizer... 

It is so nice to have a treasure chest of tools to bring out when needed.  I hope the lady likes my jacket and someone else got to eat our pizza whenever it was hot and ready! 

Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment