Thursday, October 13, 2011

Travelling Books on Journey of Wellness

Travelling Books

 Spreading Wellness Around the World

Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson
 
One Year Later - last year on Sep 28, I gave out the first of the 100 Travelling books.

Over the next few months, I packaged up ones to send away, and had fun handing out lots to people I know, friends, teachers, some went to wellness centres, and others to events I attended.  

I also gave some to people who already had a book that I wanted to be part of this event, and would then pass it on to someone they knew right away.  
 (See earlier post for more info)

I really enjoyed the response I got when giving them away.  It was so wonderful to see the smiles, the wonder in their eyes, and the looks on their faces.  And, what was really fascinating was when I told them the story about these books being on a wellness journey to move from person to person, most everyone knew immediately who they were going to pass it on to next.

I don’t know where they all went, but some holders that live locally have told me they still have theirs and do plan to pass it on when they finish, but they are still on their favorite page, or it is still on their night table.

Hello to everyone who is part of this unique growing wellness group, enjoy the book, and pass it on when you’re ready.  It started with 100 books and 100 people, I wonder what the people count is now.

If you have or had a book, I’d love to hear the story of how you got it and where it’s been so far!

My wish is for the books to be spreading wellness and travelling the world...

How cool would that be!


check out the Resources page for more info
and my second book Moving Forward from the Heart.



No comments:

Post a Comment