Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How do you interpret messages from the universe?

Last Friday, while sitting at my desk I thought I’d just take a moment to see what my pick of an Oracle card said.  Years ago whenever I picked a card, they never seemed to make any sense to me or I didn’t know how to interpret what they said.  Then this last couple of years I have been quite surprised at what I’ve been picking.

Anyway, I opened my box of Life Purpose Cards and after I shuffled several times, I finally picked a card that seemed to be moving as I fanned them out, it was a card for Crystals.  This was so weird for me because I had just a minute before looked at a box sitting on my floor with crystals in it that I bought and since have not taken out or found a home for yet, and then I pick the card on crystals. 

Then I thought I’d see what the Messages from Angels had to say.  I opened the box and after taking out the guidebook, the top card facing me was Crystal.  After a pause and a breath, I kept going.  I shuffled lots of times and then just picked one from all of them fanned out, and this is true, I picked that same Crystal card.

I really don’t know what goes on in this universe of energy, messages, and how to figure out the meanings to all of this.  Both of these cards had different messages that were for me that day.  One was gentle reminder that I wanted to learn more about cyrstals and they are still sitting in the box,  and the other was to encourage me to keep going along my path.

Later that same afternoon, I received an email that the interview I had done for Live your dream workshops site was now online.  The email was from Crystal.  

I’ll share the link to my interview again, it was the third Crystal message and must be the lucky one!
 

Please feel free to share with others.


No comments:

Post a Comment