Monday, December 9, 2013

One Rose Wellness Card, and what the message meant to one lady!

One Rose Wellness Card, and what the message meant to one lady!


Yesterday at the last show for the year I shared a special moment with a lady after she picked one of the message cards.  A gentle smile of knowing came across her face and I knew whatever she picked had a special meaning.

Her card said, "Say to yourself, the rest of my life begins with my next breath..." She told me had cardiac arrest and she knew exactly how much those few words meant.  That next breath meant life!

I'm so lucky to have had the privilege to share that moment with her, and thanks everyone for your support this past year.


One Rose Wellness cards created from Simply, One Breath At a Time, by Dona Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment