Sunday, January 19, 2014

eBook,It's here!

Simply, One Breath At a Time – is now an eBook!

Big News!

Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson

I am so excited to send this note out to let you know that Simply, has spread her wings and is now also an eBook!

Balboa Press
I know this book will win your heart and prove that you can make a difference not only in your own life but also for those you share it with.  65 titles to explore! 65 invitations to breathe and find relaxation!

Begin now by saying to yourself, “I give myself the gift of kindness, I give myself the gift of patience, I give myself the gift of stillness …”

Get a copy and start your journey to living life well! 

Here’s two links, Enjoy!


Kindle  Balboa Press Bookstore and other online booksellers

Paper copy still available!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete