Monday, March 3, 2014

Dr. Wayne Dyer, PBS special

Wayne Dyer new PBS special

I have followed Dr Wayne Dyer for years on PBS and through his books.  Listening once to the PBS specials is never enough, they become my recorded events for the days to come and new ones are forever cherished.

I am so fortunate to have seen Dr Dyer live at the I Can Do It, Hay House event in San Jose Feb 1 talking about his new book, I Can See Clearly Now.  This new PBS special on the same title is a wonderful heartfelt longer version of what I heard there. 

I have his new book and will love it as stories help us move forward and learn from others. Wayne continually opens himself up to life and things we all go through to help us to build a better and more compassionate life. REALLY, what else is there to take us to a better place.

I hope you will tune into this very intimate conversation. A gift to all those who truly want to listen!

CHECK out your local PBS station for air time and date.

No comments:

Post a Comment