Sunday, March 16, 2014

I Feel the Difference

Dona Anderson

Relax and Feel the Difference

Roots to Breath, Dona Anderson


Poem by Dona Anderson



Please read slowly and enjoy.



"If I take a breath and let it go slowly, I feel the difference...
When I feel the difference, I get a glimpse of what is possible...
When I get a glimpse of what is possible, I open up more...
When I open up and get in touch with the rhythm of myself,
I participate more fully in the movement to breathe freely, with intention...
When I breathe more freely, and with intention, I begin to live
with presence, and awareness...
This presence and awareness, graciously nourishes and fills
my body, my mind, and my spirit..."


Namaste!


This poem by Dona Anderson is from
Simply, One Breath  At a Time and it is
from the relaxation Permission to Rest.
Find it in the book and also the CD
Information on both here

Please sign up to follow by email,
and share with others. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment